Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kids Christmas Party

I love getting involved in the embassy community and I love dragging my family along with me!  Fortunately, they usually jump in with me, enjoying the opportunity to have some fun while lending a helping hand.  This year the kids helped with the Kids Christmas party at the Ambassador's house.  They did a great job and we all had a fabulous morning.

Damon talking with the Ambassador and his wife

Maddie the elf, helping with crafts













Maddie and Elena performing Christmas carols

Damon as Santa's helper


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Fabers! And Happy 2013, I guess. Anyway, great Christmas pics.

    Hope y'all are doing well down there and enjoyed the holidays. I may be sailing your way myself before year's end. If I step on the continent, I'll let you know. Please say hi to Chad for me.

    ReplyDelete