Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sewing


In school I have sewing class for one term.  The term is almost over.  In sewing I made a backpack bag with sheep fabric, a pencil case which is pink and green with my name on it, and boxers (shorts) that are light blue and silky.  Some people got to make a cushion.  We also are borrowing a sewing machine from someone.  It looks old.  It only does a straight stitch forward.  I sewed a case for Damon's PSP with it.  We also borrowed two other machines before this one, but the first one broke and we returned the other one because this one was at our door.
-Maddie

6 comments:

  1. maddie that is nice to know!please call me im dieing of not talking more than once!CUTE PICTURE!
    ♥monique(CALL ME)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie~
    How are you?
    I like the picture, it sounds like you are having a fun time sewing!
    I sew too!
    I have 1 sewing machine
    E-mail me back at jlrookus@gmail.com
    Megan Rookus

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good to know how to sew! Did you wear the boxers under your clothes or more for sports?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know your great cuz we talk lots ( not) bye the way we both know how good I am at sewwing! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi maddie,
    are you having fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi maddie
    are you having fun???

    ReplyDelete