Sunday, August 12, 2012

Monserrate

Monserrate is a church, and market on top of a hill. Mrs. Faber, Elena, and I went together. We took a train up to it. It had an awesome view of Bogota.  The church was really big. Then we went to the market. I ate an ant. They come in packs, but I only ate one. The rest are going to my family :). I also ate an intestine. It was very crunchy. I also had coco tea. The arepas there were really gross, and so were the chorizos. We had better arepas at the food festival later that night. Then when we were done we took a cable car down. It was very crowded inside.

Tomorrow morning I am leaving. I am so sad. Two weeks went by really fast.

I hope you have enjoyed my blogs.
Anna Buist
Poney Malta

View of Bogota

Cable Car

Cathedral

Coca tea and intestine

Market

Ant

Food plate

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading all of Anna's posts. The pictures were great!

    ReplyDelete