Friday, August 17, 2012

Peeing on Trees

If you read the title of this post you probably assume I am talking about our dog.  But ironically, this is a skill that our male dog has not figured out.  He will get in some rather weird positions to pee, but has not grasped the concept of walking over to a tree and lifting his leg.
Rather, I am referring to the men of this city.  Now again you might jump to conclusions and determine that I am speaking of homeless men but again, you are wrong.  Just this morning I witnessed two men, one in a business suit and the other in dressy casual taking a pee against a tree in the middle of the park.  It is something I just can't comprehend.  It doesn't matter how many times I run into this situation, I just can't seem to get used to it.
The first time it happened was shortly after we arrived.  I was jogging a short ways behind a man and the next thing I knew he jumped one foot off the path and relieved himself.  I about fell over.
Fortunately I have not seen any women doing this.  I guess they have just learned the skill of waiting, but I am preparing myself so that I will not be too surprised when I see this before we leave.

- Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment