Monday, June 2, 2008

Our new house

I like our new house because we have two fires one in the kitchen and one in the living room plus it keeps the house nice and cosy. When we first got to the house we could see our breath because the fire wasn't going good enough to warm the house. Having two fires in the house is nice but it's also a lot of work, you have bring in wood everyday from the garage-brrrr!! My mom and dad share a room, my brother gets his own room and my sister and me share a room but we sleep in the living room until we get another bed or a bigger bed for our room. The backyard is my favorite part because we have a grapefruit tree, a orange tree, a lemon tree, two mandarin trees and grape vines so we can make lemonade, orange juice, grape juice and in the house there were Popsicle makers so we can use those! The house is old, the carpet doesn't match with the wallpaper or the curtains because nothing matches!
- Elena

2 comments:

  1. Elena ~ I like your new blog! I love to hear all about your "new" house. BFF Love, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elena :] How are you? Did anybody tell you about the last day of school ?=It was raining and a little cold the ice cream party was inside :]of course! So many teachers are going to new schools, and I mean so many that Mr.V was crying a little [ he tried to hold it in but he could'nt ]. On the way home [ if you rode the bus ] the teachers were across the street lined up waving good bye. Mr.S ( the forth grade teacher) was crying to. You should of seen the school it was full of ballons and streamers that I bet you when all the students left the teachers went back up to clean out there rooms and the halls.
    Well I hope you are having a fun time:)
    Tell maddie that I said Hello.
    hope to see you soon!:)


    Megan Rookus

    ReplyDelete