Thursday, June 5, 2008

What We Do During The Day


  During the day, I read a lot.  Damon and Elena usually ask can you play Simon Says with us?  Or Can you play the blindfold game?  But my answer is usually no.  Sometimes we watch a movie or play a game.  We also go to the ice cream store and there is a museum we are going to visit sometimes I help set the table or stir something for my mom.  Sometimes I go on the the computer and check my email.  In the mornings Damon, Elena, and I bring in wood from the garage for the fire.  Damon always puts logs in the fires.

-Maddie

8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog!


    (your best friend!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it cold? do u have snow? how much?
    Love megan rookus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a TV at your house? Did you bring your Wii? Our last day of school was yesterday. We had ice cream! (I LOVE ice cream)

    EMILY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE PICTURE MADDIE! CAN I GET PICTURES OF YOUR WHOLE house sent to my e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the picture of the fire stove! It looks warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy that you write often, and also love the pictures. Later, when you have a lot of entries, there's a website called "blurb" where you can very quickly and easily turn this blog into a BOOK! Won't that be a treasure?

    Mrs. Myrmel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Andrea M

    ReplyDelete