Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Weather


We live in the southern hemisphere so it's winter and you are all wondering what the weather is like here so I have the right answers for you!!! The weather here is pretty cold for winter but not quite like the winter in MI.  In the morning there could be ice on the car window.  I wear my sweatshirt to school and I'm still cold.  By morning tea I'm normally ready to take my sweatshirt off.  Around 4:00 it begins to cool down again.  When I read at home sometimes I do it in my bedroom.  I get in my bed and I always get under my covers to read, so it is at least cold enough for me to wear my covers.  The family room and the kitchen are the warmest rooms because those are the two rooms that have fireplaces in them!  The hall, the bathroom, and the showering room plus all of are bedrooms are the coldest rooms in the house!  We haven't had summer here yet so I don't know what the weather will be like - at least warm enough to be swimming in a in an outdoor swimming pool at school!
-Elena

2 comments:

  1. Elena~
    That sounds so cool to have a pool at you school:) Lucky!Do you know if your sister and your brother have a pool at there school? I wish we had a pool at our school!

    Megan Rookus and Cassie Ferris

    ReplyDelete