Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Uniforms

At my new school we have uniforms, on Wed. we went and got our uniforms! First we went to the college for Maddie and Damon. Damon went first to try on his uniform! So he tried on the shorts "mmm...I don't know." So he went back in the dressing room and tried on the pants "hmm they're better than the shorts". But I could tell by the sounds he was making he still didn't like it but he got them anyway!
Next Maddie went she obviously wanted the skirt, so she went into the dressing room to try it on. She liked it so she got the skirt. You can tell it's easy for girls to make up their minds!!!
After we finished with them we went to Tiaho, my school, to get my uniform. It was really easy for me because I had no choice of what to get. I got nothing like their uniforms just a shirt a sweatshirt and sweatpants!! My brother was not happy with his uniform he liked my uniform much more but he still has to wear his uniform to school everyday!!!!!
-Elena

4 comments:

  1. Elena,
    Your posting about the school uniforms was very interesting! Do you get a choice to wear shorts when the weather gets warm? You should have your mom or dad take you and Damon's & Maddies picture in your uniforms, it would be interesting to see what they look like.
    ~Robin Lindman

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you like the uniforms?
    Megan Rookus

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are having fun!:} i wish i could be there with you guys

    Megan Rookus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Elena:] Are your uniforms uncomfortable? Is it scary not having an older brother or sister in the same school? Did you make any new friends? Do you ride the school bus to the school and back everyday? Do they even have school buses? or Does your mom bring you to and back from school? well I just wanted to see if you like it there tell maddie i said hi!!
    e-mail me back at jlrookus@gmail.com

    hope your having fun,
    Megan Rookus

    ReplyDelete