Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Tiaho primary school


The Tiaho primary school is the school that I go to.  I like the school and I made new friends very quickly.  My friend's name is Isabella and her sister - which I don't really remember her name.  Maddie does not go to my school which I'm really not use to!  In school we do spelling, assemblies, Phys-Ed and more, so there are not many different things!!!  At the end of the day we played something kind of like hangman and a memory game! For spelling we got homework already but it wasn't exactly for only spelling it was more like a mix with spelling, math, riddles, a word search and a thing where you try to figure out who had what car!!  In my class room we have to take our shoes off and we don't have assigned desks. Some people sit on the floor and some people sit in desks but you can switch everyday.  Today I sat on the floor.  And because we don't have our own desks we each have a little box for all our stuff!  In the morning we have morning tea but it's not what you think we don't have tea in the morning we have a snack it's kind of like a morning snack except the whole school and at the same time!  When we get something like homework or any papers you go right to your back pack and put it in because we don't have mail boxes to put everything in!!!  Everyone noticed my accent and tried to copy it!  When we talk to our teacher we never called her by her last name like you normally would, we called her Miss!!!   When it was lunch time we went to get our lunches and then we went outside to eat our lunch.  We had no reading time in school but the day flew by today because I love my new school!!!!
-Elena

3 comments:

  1. You're lucky you don't have assigned desks! But I would not like sitting on the floor all day. What is their accent like?

    EMILY EHRNSTROM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it cold eating outside?
    That would be fun just sitting at a random place in your classroom!!
    Can't wait to hear from you again!
    BFF Love, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. My butt would be sore after ! hour of that!

    ReplyDelete